Saturday, December 29, 2012

Greatness within my soul


     Did you ever feel that you have something great within your soul before? Have you ever wondered whether you got it or not? And one day will come to you and wake you up from your dreams to chase?

     I believe that everyone has greatness within his/her soul.. I believe that there is something great lying within the layers of my soul..waiting to come out to the world..but unfortunately i don't know it yet...but i feel with all my heart that one day i will find it..i also know that i don't have it right now..not in my education .. neither in all the things i can do...cause i believe that GREATNESS CAN'T BE DONE, THOUGH IT'S FELT DEEP DOWN WITHIN YOUR SOUL, HEART, BODY AND MIND..and i will always keep searching for it in my soul until one day i feel it...feel greatness in something..feel gifted..a gift that i will dedicate my life to..that i will love more than my self, more than my life, more than my breath...even more than my soul..

To greatness..i am waiting for you ♥
                                                                              Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 11:21 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment