Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just talk it out




I have always said that the simplest way to solve an issue that has been holding any relationship behind is to talk it out, a simple 30 minute talk can solve everything and it is so much better than holding it back. We all know the famous line that says: “the shortest way is a straight line.” So this is my principle in life, a simple one, and also very effective one too, but unfortunately, it has been an issue with people who have issues up in their mind!! I guess because people are not the same, maybe, I don’t know.

This has been my only way to solve any problem with anybody, just talk it out, and as soon as our talk is done, the problem is always done, and it becomes past. Though the problem that I have been facing is that some of the people in my life don’t like to solve their problems this way; they like to hold it back and put it deep down inside of them, and treat the other person in a strange way!! I just don’t get it! It is so strange to me, cause the only thing that came out of this is always making the problem worse, and also making the relationship worse, and the people involved in this sick, poisoned relationship feel like they are walking down a path of darkness, and suddenly the relationship is over, and if it’s not, it will not be normal again.

The reason why I have always hated this sick way of holding so much talk down and not simply talk it out and let go of it, is that I have seen how these people have done to preserve the secrecy of the talk inside of them, they lie, they manipulate each other, and as the time goes by, they change and become another people, and suddenly they don’t know each other anymore. So this is why I always know with all of my heart that “truth is the only path”, and that “the bitterest truth is always better than the sweetest lies”, I don’t know any other way of living but that.

I wish so badly, that all of the people would be frank to each other, to be simple in their own ways, and that they didn’t change the world to be so complicated, everything is now complicated; love is complicated, friendship, marriage…etc. but I guess the world does not wanna know this ugly truth too!! Especially from an amateur 21 year old writer living in the “Third world”!!

                                                                        Tuesday, 8, Jan. 2013, 6:43 pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment